More Compatible E-Commerce Shopping Carts
An internet payment gateway is an online commerce application service provider that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, and traditional brick-and-mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card, debit card, and checking account details by encrypting sensitive information such as credit card numbers to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant and also between the merchant and the payment processor.
The eProcessing Network Secure Payment Gateway allows merchants to accept credit cards and other forms of payment in a secure, real-time environment directly from their website, through Mobile devices and directly from their place of business.
Real-time authorizations ensure the validity and accuracy of each transaction and merchants get the added convenience of having funds deposited directly to their specified account(s). With a payment gateway, merchants can have multiple users entering transactions from various locations, all at the same time.
So let’s take a closer look at how a transaction is processed when a customer orders a product from a payment gateway-enabled merchant:
- A customer makes a purchase – either online, over the phone or in person – and the billing information is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption from the customer’s browser to the merchant’s web server.
- The merchant’s website receives the information and in turn forwards it to the payment gateway through another SSL encrypted connection.
- The payment gateway takes the information and forwards the transaction information to the payment processor used by the merchant’s bank and then transmits the credit card information to the appropriate credit card issuer (i.e. MasterCard and Visa).
- The credit card routes the transaction to the correct card issuing bank. If the card used was an American Express or Discover, the processor acts as the issuing bank and directly provides an approval or denial back to the payment gateway.
- Once the transaction is received by the issuing bank, it is reviewed to ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the transaction and then sends an authorization code back to the processor. If the transaction is approved, the code allows the transaction to be completed. If the transaction was declined, the authorization code provides the details as to why the transaction failed (i.e. insufficient funds, connection failed, etc.)
- The authorization code is then sent back to the payment gateway which in turns sends the code back to the merchant’s website or other device used to process the transaction.
- At this point the merchant can deliver the goods or services to the customer.
- At the end of business, the merchant submits all of their approved authorization codes in a “batch” to their acquiring bank for settlement, which is the process of sending the credit card and check files through the network for processing and payment.
- The acquiring bank accepts the approved funds and moves them into the specified merchant account(s). The entire process from authorization to settlement to funding takes an average of three days.
Secure Transaction Processing – The EPN Way
For the past nine years, eProcessing Network has gone through the rigorous certification process to ensure that our ePN payment gateway allows merchants to protect sensitive cardholder data. We have successfully met all of the comprehensive requirements as detailed in the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) and enforced by card associations. As a result of each certification, the PCI Council lists the application on its Validated Payment Application List within the PCI SSC website.
ePN is committed to providing secure systems that are in compliance with the PCI Council and by partnering with the Council and card associations to maintain compliance certification, we help become part of the solution to offer a unified strategy to fight against payment card data compromises. That level of commitment is passed onto resellers and their merchants who trust us with their sensitive payment card information.
What FFL dealers Need To Accept Credit Cards
- Current FFL Dealer License
- Web Site We Can Check If Selling Online
- Written Refund Policy
- Be Located in U.S.A.
- Have Local Business License (Home Based is Acceptable)
Services We Offer
- FFL dealer merchant accounts
- FFL Dealers merchant services
- FFL dealers payment processing
- FFL credit card processing
- Auction Site credit card processing
- Trade show payments
- Credit card processing for FFLs
- Retail FFL shop payments
- Internet FFL shop e-commerce
- FFL auction payments
- FFL Payment Processing
ECommerce Shopping Solutions
The eProcessing Network Payment Gateway is the secure payment processor between your website and the merchant bank processing networks. ePN offers two simple solutions for merchants who desire to attract online customers, but don’t have the time or technical resources to build their own eCommerce solution.
EPNCart-Turn Any Website Into An Online Storefront!
eProcessing Network offers ePNCart, an easy-to-implement, customizable, secure online shopping solution for merchants interested in having an online storefront. ePN is integrated into all major, third-party shopping carts, and since there is no software installation needed, merchants can start accepting payments with just a “flick of the switch.” Combined with our Secure Real-Time Credit Card Transaction Processing Service, online merchants can benefit from the unlimited, income-generating opportunities that are available with the explosion of eCommerce.
- A simple, intuitive user interface means that merchants don’t need to have special programming skills to implement the shopping cart.
- The customization of the ordering pages enables merchants to seamlessly blend the look and feel with their existing web pages.
- SSL Encryption gives merchants peace of mind knowing they can process transactions securely.
- Multiple Payment Options allow merchants to attract more customers.
- Administrative tools and reporting features provide merchants with easier management of their online stores.
- ePNCart is easy to integrate with other ePN solutions, such as ePNShip, our powerful, live shipping calculator.
EPNCart Order Form Generator – Create Web Pages In Minutes!
eProcessing Network’s Order Form Generator solution is perfect for the merchant who wants to establish an online presence but finds that the functionality and cost of implementing traditional shopping carts is too much for their needs.
The Order Form Generator is an easy-to-use, HTML code generator that is used to design all types of web-based payment solutions. Besides generating pages that sell the merchant’s product, the simple, template-driven design engine can create pages to support additional functionality like:
- Online Bill Payment
- Donation Solicitations
- Membership Renewals
- Fund Raising Events
- Recurring, Installment Billings
- The lower cost of the Order Form Generator, compared to shopping cart solutions – lets the merchant integrate an eCommerce solution in a cost-effective manner.
- The HTML Code Generator is easy to modify and allows the merchant to create and update web content quickly and efficiently.
- A customizable user-interface enables the merchant to design as many individual pages as needed.
- The Order Form Generator is easy to integrate with other ePN solutions, such as ePNPlugin for QuickBooks, our real-time, financial reporting software.
Mobile Processing Solutions
Back in 2000, eProcessing Network (ePN) was the first innovative and mainstream secure payment gateway to offer wireless mobile transaction processing. ePN continues the tradition by offering mobile merchants with cutting-edge mobile technology processing for the latest in smartphone technologies.
Today, eProcessing Network offers a variety of Mobile Processing Solutions:
- eProcessing Network offers Mobile Processing Solutions for a Merchant-owned iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Phone/Tablet and Blackberry.
- Merchants simply install the ePNMobile App on to their device from the Apple AppStore or Android Market. For Blackberry users, Merchants can easily login to the ePN Merchant Support Center to download the App.
- ePN offers centralized control and secure transaction reporting for mobile devices via the secured ePN reporting site.
- In addition, we offer Mobile processing solutions for dedicated wireless POS terminals.
- Signature capture / email receipts capability for (iPhone/Android).
- Bluetooth card reader/printer for receipts (Android/Blackberry).
- Cost Savings – Multiple card swipe processing options – Merchants can use the ePNMobile Pro encrypted audio-jack card reader or Magtek’s encrypted bluetooth or clip-on card readers to qualify for swiped rates.
- Enhanced Security – Mobile transactions are never stored on the merchant’s phone – only at the ePN Secure Payment Gateway!
- Versatility – Merchants can process payments securely away from their store front or office. Great for trade shows, in-home sales, festivals, craft fairs, taxis, flea markets, limo services, plumbers, hair stylists, electricians, nail salons, locksmiths, CPAs, dog groomers, coffee kiosks, etc.
- Ease-of-Use – Merchants can manage enable/disable functions by device from one centralized location within the ePN Merchant Support Center.
- Flexibility – When using the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, merchants can simplify their business by choosing any combination of products, services and solutions all managed through a single merchant account.
- Compatibility – ePNMobile Pro has many configurable options that include downloading transactions into QuickBooks, tracking of invoice/order ID number, tip entry, and signature capture.
EPNInventory – Integrated Inventory Management
ePNInventory, eProcessing Network’s integrated inventory management solution, enables merchants to process eCommerce, POS, and Mobile payment transactions through their existing ePN Secure Payment Gateway account.
Cost-effective and reliable, ePNInventory is the ideal solution for merchants who need an automated inventory management system, but don’t have the funds or technical resources to build their own solution. Easy-to-learn and implement, providing a suite of reports and notifications, ePNInventory allows merchants to focus on driving the success of their business, instead of creating software to manage it.
When a product is purchased, either manually or by using a barcode scanner, inventory levels are automatically adjusted, providing accurate tracking of product assortment and quantity levels. And since all inventory is stored online through eProcessing Network’s secure servers, merchant’s know that their sensitive data will not be compromised.
- Easy-to-Implement – with no software required, merchants can easily integrate the management software into their business solutions.
- Versatile – ePNInventory works seamlessly with any of the ePN payment solutions, including the Online Terminal, ePNJPOS, ePNCart and ePNMobile.
- Automated – accurate reporting tracks the products and seasonal sales trends, virtually eliminating out-of-stock situations.
- Secure – the security of the ePN Payment Gateway ensures that the merchant’s product database will not be compromised.
EPNPlugIn For QuickBooks
eProcessing Network offers the ePNPlugIn for QuickBooks, a robust plug-in that allows merchants real-time, secure transaction processing of credit card, debit card and check transactions directly within QuickBooks, the leading accounting software. Merchants can take advantage of processing transactions and applying payments to open invoices in one easy step, saving time and money by avoiding double-entry and reducing the amount of accounting errors.
The ePNPlugIn is compatible with QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and easily downloads the merchant’s Internet, POS, Mobile and Recurring Transactions directly into their QuickBooks solution.
The ePNPlugIn for QuickBooks is yet another ePN application that has received Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) PA-DSS certification from the PCI Council, so merchants can feel confident that their sensitive payment card information will not be compromised.
Other Features Of The EPNPlugIn Include:
- The processing of sales against invoices or sales receipts is automatic; merchants can also process voids and returns through QuickBooks.
- The support of card readers like the MagTek USB MagSwipe allows merchants to qualify for swiped rates.
- The processing of “Card on File” transactions without storing sensitive card data within QuickBooks.
- Cost Effective – Merchants use their existing processor relationship to process transactions directly within QuickBooks, saving them additional processing fees.
- Simple & Easy-to-Use – Merchants can easily integrate the QuickBooks solution into their existing business processes.
- Secure – Having PA-DSS Certification eliminates security risks and compliance issues regarding sensitive payment information.
- Flexible – Merchants are able to process multiple types of payments through multiple channels, enabling them to meet the needs of their diverse customer base.
EPNRecur – Recurring Transaction Processing Services
eProcessing Network offers ePNRecur, an optional recurring transaction processing service that allows merchants to sell merchandise in installment payments and offer products and services to their clientele on a subscription or membership basis.
ePNRecur is integrated with our full suite of secure, real-time transaction processing services, including the ePN Online Terminal and ePNCart, our premier, customizable shopping cart solution.
ePNRecur allows merchants to easily create recurring transactions and subscriptions,
and gives them the flexibility to specify the recurring method for each transaction, such as:
- Type (Sale, Auth Only) and Amount of the initial transaction.
- When to process the initial transaction, allowing for immediate or delayed processing.
- Amount of the recurring transactions.
- Frequency of transactions (weekly, monthly, 60, 90 days).
- Number of times to process the recurring transaction; allowing for a limited number of recurs, or recurs until the merchant deletes the transaction.
With the automated reporting and customer notification of ePNRecur, merchants don’t have to worry about the time and resources associated with manual billing and customer follow up. ePNRecur effectively manages the recurring transaction and subscriptions and notifies merchants of the status of each transaction, alerting them to any upcoming credit card or subscription expirations.
- Secure – ePNRecur takes full advantage of the power behind the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, giving merchants the confidence in knowing that their customer information will not be compromised.
- Efficient – merchants can easily specify the repetition and frequency for payments, eliminating manual billing processes that cost time and money.
- Cost Effective – through email notifications, the merchant can be proactive in managing upcoming credit card or subscription expirations, which can help reduce the number of authorization declines.
- Customer Retention – by providing flexible and automated billing plans and subscriptions, merchants can truly meet the needs of their customers, and keep them coming back more frequently.
How To Set Up Presta Shop With Fast Charge Payment Gateway
PrestaShop comes complete with over 310 features that have been carefully developed to assist business owners in increasing sales with virtually little effort. All features are integrated in the software and are 100% free.
Our merchants can use PrestaShop with the Fastcharge Payment Gateway’s
INSTRUCTIONS: After downloading and installing PrestaShop you need to also download the free Authorize.net payment module. Locate the AuthorizeNet Aim Payment Module files in your shopping cart and find the file named VALIDATION.PHP. Open the Valisation.php file in notepad (or any other editor) then change the “˜POST TO’ URL FROM: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll TO: https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
Depending on the shopping cart version you may need to change the post to URL in 1,2 or 3 places. It’s best to find it everywhere you find it in this file.
Here’s a tip, do a search in the file for “Https:” or “.dll” to help you find the Authorize.net urls to replace with the Emulator Url.
Login to your PrestaShop Admin Panel and open the “Payment Methods” setting for Authorizenet. If it gives you a choice select the AIM module because this will allow customers to stay on your site when they purchase from you. Once you get to the settings you can enter the following information:
- API Login ID: This is your Fastcharge Account ID (FCXXX)
- Transaction Key: This is your Fastcharge “Merchant Pin”
- Mode: We always suggest “Live Mode” or “Production Mode”
- Gateway URL: If you have this option enter https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
- MD5 Hash: We ignore this field but you can enter “7gt77lyst555r7677yt”
- Authorize or Capture: We recommend you select “Authorize and Capture”
Manage a dynamic product list through the PrestaShop back-office. Whether your shop has one product or thousands, this incredible administrative interface lets you easily manage the most complex inventory easily with one-click updates. Import and export quickly, set attributes, sort products, bulk discounts, and much more. Managing products has never been easier with PrestaShop.
Get a Quick Quote:
>Stop Online Fraud With The Fast Charge Payment Gateway
Automatic Merchant Fraud Protection With the Fast Charge Payment Gateway
In addition to the merchant-initiated protection mechanisms described in this section, several automatic features have been incorporated into the Merchant Fraud Protection module to block out customers exhibiting suspicious buying behaviors, including:
- A feature to block a credit card that is submitted and declined twice within 24 hours using different expiration dates.
- A feature to check City and State entries for validity against the zip code entered.
- A feature to check area codes for validity against the zip code entered.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is the industry-standard method for protecting web communications developed by Netscape Communications Corporation.
The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Because SSL is built into all major browsers and web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turns on their SSL capabilities.
SSL comes in two strengths, 40-bit and 128-bit, which refer to the length of the “session key” generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code.
Most browsers support 40-bit SSL sessions, and the latest browsers, including Netscape Communicator 4.0, enable users to encrypt transactions in 128-bit sessions – trillions of times stronger than 40-bit sessions.