Using a shopping cart in WordPress is getting very popular and we “DO HAVE” a very simple way for you to use the Fast Charge Payment Gateway.
To determine if you can use Fast Charge just look at the cart’s Payment Gateway list and if you see Authorizenet as a gateway you can use the Fast Charge Payment Gateway using the Authorizenet emulator.
For example purposes, these are the instructions for setting up WP online store in your WordPress site.
- Login to your WordPress admin
- Go to the “settings” menu and click on WP online store
- On the WP online store menu click on “Merchant Gateways”
- Click on Authorizenet
- Enter in our test account info shown here
- In your WordPress menu go to “Plugins”
- Find WP online store and click “Edit”
- In the file list find “authorizenet.php
- Open the file
- Search for https: and replace each place you find authorizenet.dll with our URL “https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi“
- Save the File
Now your WordPress WP online store is ready for you to finish setting up your products etc.. Once you have an active Fast Charge account you can change the test account ID to your real account ID then you’re all done.
For any other WordPress shopping cart, the steps are pretty much the same except the setup locations in your menu may be located in a different area on your menu.
INSTRUCTIONS: Locate the Authorize.Net Aim Payment Module in your shopping cart and change the POST TO’ URL FROM: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll TO: https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
Depending on the shopping cart and it’s payment module you may need to change the post to URL in 1,2 or 3 places. It’s best to find the AIM payment module and then change it everywhere in this file.
Here’s a tip, do a search in the AIM file for “.dll” to help you find the Authorize.net URLs to replace with the emulator url.
Login to your Admin Panel and open the “Payment Methods” setting for Authorizenet. If it gives you a choice select the AIM module because this will allow customers to stay on your site when they purchase from you. Once you get to the settings you can enter the following information:
- API Login ID: This is your fastcharge Account ID (FCXXX)
- Transaction Key: This is your Fastcharge “Merchant Pin”
- Mode: We always suggest “Live Mode”
- Gateway URL: If you have this option enter https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
- MD5 Hash: We now ignore this but you can enter “7gt77lyst555r7677yt”
- Authorize or Capture: We recommend you select Authorize and Capture
These are some of the most common carts that the emulator has been proven to work on:
- WordPress + Online store
- Zen Cart
NOTE: eShop no longer supports U.S. Merchant Gateways
There are thousands of shopping carts and e-commerce systems that allow you to use the emulator and if you have any questions or need help please give us a call at (800) 757 5453.