More Compatible E-Commerce Shopping Carts
A internet payment gateway is an online commerce application service provider service that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card, debit card and checking account details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor.
The eProcessing Network Secure Payment Gateway allows merchants to accept credit cards and other forms of payment in a secure, real-time environment directly from their website, through Mobile devices and directly from their place of business.
Real-time authorizations ensure the validity and accuracy of each transaction and merchants get the added convenience of having funds deposited directly to their specified account(s). With a payment gateway, merchants can have multiple users entering transactions from various locations, all at the same time.
So let’s take a closer look at how a transaction is processed when a customer orders a product from a payment gateway-enabled merchant:
- A customer makes a purchase – either online, over the phone or in person – and the billing information is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption from the customer’s browser to the merchant’s web server.
- The merchant’s website receives the information and in turn forwards it to the payment gateway through another SSL encrypted connection.
- The payment gateway takes the information and forwards the transaction information to the payment processor used by the merchant’s bank and then transmits the credit card information to the appropriate credit card issuer (i.e. MasterCard and Visa).
- The credit card routes the transaction to the correct card issuing bank. If the card used was an American Express or Discover, the processor acts as the issuing bank and directly provides an approval or denial back to the payment gateway.
- Once the transaction is received by the issuing bank, it is reviewed to ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the transaction and then sends an authorization code back to the processor. If the transaction is approved, the code allows the transaction to be completed. If the transaction was declined, the authorization code provides the details as to why the transaction failed (i.e. insufficient funds, connection failed, etc.)
- The authorization code is then sent back to the payment gateway which in turns sends the code back to the merchant’s website or other device used to process the transaction.
- At this point the merchant can deliver the goods or services to the customer.
- At the end of business, the merchant submits all of their approved authorization codes in a “batch” to their acquiring bank for settlement, which is the process of sending the credit card and check files through the network for processing and payment.
- The acquiring bank accepts the approved funds and moves them into the specified merchant account(s). The entire process from authorization to settlement to funding takes an average of three days.
Secure Transaction Processing – The EPN Way
For the past nine years, eProcessing Network has gone through the rigorous certification process to ensure that our ePN payment gateway allows merchants to protect sensitive cardholder data. We have successfully met all of the comprehensive requirements as detailed in the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) and enforced by card associations. As a result of each certification, the PCI Council lists the application on its Validated Payment Application List within the PCI SSC website.
ePN is committed to providing secure systems that are in compliance with the PCI Council and by partnering with the Council and card associations to maintain compliance certification, we help become part of the solution to offer a unified strategy to fight against payment card data compromises. That level of commitment is passed onto resellers and their merchants who trust us with their sensitive payment card information.
What Firearms dealers Need To Accept Credit Cards
- Current FFL Dealer License
- Web Site We Can Check If Selling Online
- Written Refund Policy
- Be Located in U.S.A.
- Have Local Business License (Home Based is Acceptable)
Services We Offer
- Gun dealer merchant accounts
- FFL Dealers merchant services
- Gun dealers payment processing
- Firearm credit card processing
- Gunbroker credit card processing
- Firearm gun show payments
- Credit card processing for guns
- Retail gun shop payments
- Internet gun shop ecpmmerce
- Gun auction payments
- Ammo Payment Processing
ECommerce Shopping Solutions
The eProcessing Network Payment Gateway is your secure connection between your Web site and the merchant bank processing networks. ePN offers two simple solutions for merchants who desire to attract online customers, but don’t have the time or technical resources to build their own eCommerce solution.
EPNCart-Turn Any Website Into An Online Storefront!
eProcessing Network offers ePNCart, an easy-to-implement, customizable shopping cart
solution for merchants interested in having an online storefront. ePN is integrated into all major, third-party shopping carts, and since there is no software installation needed, merchants can start accepting payments with just a “flick of the switch.” Combined with our Secure Real-Time Credit Card Transaction Processing Service, online merchants can benefit from the unlimited, income-generating opportunities that are available with the explosion of eCommerce.
- A simple, intuitive user interface means that merchants don’t need to have special programming skills to implement the shopping cart.
- The customization of the ordering pages enables merchants to seamlessly blend the look and feel with their existing web pages.
- SSL Encryption gives merchants peace of mind knowing they can process transactions securely.
- Multiple Payment Options allow merchants to attract more customers.
- Administrative tools and reporting features provide merchants with easier management of their online stores.
- ePNCart is easy to integrate with other ePN solutions, such as ePNShip, our powerful, live shipping calculator.
EPNCart Order Form Generator – Create Web Pages In Minutes!
eProcessing Network’s Order Form Generatorsolution is perfect for the merchant who wants to establish on online presence, but finds that the functionality and cost of implementing traditional shopping carts is too much for their needs.
The Order Form Generator is an easy-to-use, HTML code generator that is used to design all types of web-based payment solutions. Besides generating pages that sell the merchant’s product, the simple, template-driven design engine can create pages to support additional functionality like:
- Online Bill Payment
- Donation Solicitations
- Membership Renewals
- Fund Raising Events
- Recurring, Installment Billings
- The lower cost of the Order Form Generator, compared to shopping cart solutions – lets the merchant integrate an eCommerce solution in a cost-effective manner.
- The HTML Code Generator is easy to modify and allows the merchant to create and update web content quickly and efficiently.
- A customizable user-interface enables the merchant to design as many individual pages as needed.
- The Order Form Generator is easy to integrate with other ePN solutions, such as ePNPlugin for QuickBooks, our real-time, financial reporting software.
Mobile Processing Solutions
Back in 2000, eProcessing Network (ePN) was the first innovative and mainstream secure payment gateway to offer wireless mobile transaction processing. ePN continues the tradition by offering mobile merchants with cutting-edge mobile technology processing for the latest in smart phone technologies.
Today, eProcessing Network offers a variety of Mobile Processing Solutions:
- eProcessing Network offers Mobile Processing Solutions for a Merchant-owned iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Phone/Tablet and Blackberry.
- Merchants simply install the ePNMobile App on to their device from the Apple AppStore or Android Market. For Blackberry users, Merchants can easily login to the ePN Merchant Support Center to download the App.
- ePN offers centralized control and secure transaction reporting for mobile devices via the secured ePN reporting site.
- In addition, we offer Mobile processing solutions for dedicated wireless POS terminals.
- Signature capture / email receipts capability for (iPhone/Android).
- Bluetooth card reader/printer for receipts (Android/Blackberry).
- Cost Savings – Multiple card swipe processing options – Merchants can use the ePNMobile Pro encrypted audio-jack card reader or Magtek’s encrypted bluetooth or clip-on card readers to qualify for swiped rates.
- Enhanced Security – Mobile transactions are never stored on the merchant’s phone – only at the ePN Secure Payment Gateway!
- Versatility – Merchants can process payments securely away from their store front or office. Great for trade shows, in-home sales, festivals, craft fairs, taxis, flea markets, limo services, plumbers, hair stylists, electricians, nail salons, locksmiths, CPAs, dog groomers, coffee kiosks, etc.
- Ease-of-Use – Merchants can manage enable/disable functions by device from one centralized location within the ePN Merchant Support Center.
- Flexibility – When using the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, merchants can simplify their business by choosing any combination of products, services and solutions all managed through a single merchant account.
- Compatibility – ePNMobile Pro has many configurable options that include downloading transactions into QuickBooks, tracking of invoice/order ID number, tip entry, and signature capture.
EPNInventory – Integrated Inventory Management
ePNInventory, eProcessing Network’s integrated inventory management solution, enables merchants to process eCommerce, POS, and Mobile payment transactions through their existing ePN Secure Payment Gateway account.
Cost-effective and reliable, ePNInventory is the ideal solution for merchants who need an automated inventory management system, but don’t have the funds or technical resources to build their own solution. Easy-to-learn and implement, providing a suite of reports and notifications, ePNInventory allows merchants to focus on driving the success of their business, instead of creating software to manage it.
When a product is purchased, either manually or by using a barcode scanner, inventory levels are automatically adjusted, providing an accurate tracking of product assortment and quantity levels. And since all inventory is stored online through eProcessing Network’s secure servers, merchant’s know that their sensitive data will not be compromised.
- Easy-to-Implement – with no software required, merchant’s can easily integrate the management software into their business solutions.
- Versatile – ePNInventory works seamlessly with any of the ePN payment solutions, including the Online Terminal, ePNJPOS, ePNCart and ePNMobile.
- Automated – accurate reporting tracks the products and seasonal sales trends, virtually eliminating out-of-stock situations.
- Secure – the security of the ePN Payment Gateway ensures that the merchant’s product database will not be compromised.
EPNPlugIn For QuickBooks
eProcessing Network offers the ePNPlugIn for QuickBooks, a robust plug-in that allows merchants real-time processing of credit card, debit card and check transactions directly within QuickBooks, the leading accounting software. Merchants can take advantage of processing transactions and applying payments to open invoices in one easy step, saving time and money by avoiding double-entry and reducing the amount of accounting errors.
The ePNPlugIn is compatible with QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and easily downloads the merchant’s Internet, POS, Mobile and Recurring Transactions directly into their QuickBooks solution.
The ePNPlugIn for QuickBooks is yet another ePN application that has received Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) PA-DSS certification from the PCI Council, so merchants can feel confident that their sensitive payment card information will not be compromised.
Other Features Of The EPNPlugIn Include:
- The processing of sales against invoices or sales receipts is automatic; merchants can also process voids and returns through QuickBooks.
- The support of card readers like the MagTek USB MagSwipe allows merchants to qualify for swiped rates.
- The processing of “Card on File” transactions without storing sensitive card data within QuickBooks.
- Cost Effective – Merchants use their existing processor relationship to process transactions directly within QuickBooks, saving them additional processing fees.
- Simple & Easy-to-Use – Merchants can easily integrate the QuickBooks solution into their existing business processes.
- Secure – Having PA-DSS Certification eliminates security risks and compliance issues regarding sensitive payment information.
- Flexible – Merchants are able to process multiple types of payments through multiple channels, enabling them to meet the needs of their diverse customer base.
EPNRecur – Recurring Transaction Processing Services
eProcessing Network offers ePNRecur, an optional recurring transaction processing service that allows merchants to sell merchandise in installment payments and offer products and services to their clientele on a subscription or membership basis.
ePNRecur is integrated with our full suite of secure, real-time transaction processing services, including the ePN Online Terminal and ePNCart, our premier, customizable shopping cart solution.
ePNRecur allows merchants to easily create recurring transactions and subscriptions,
and gives them the flexibility to specify the recurring method for each transaction, such as:
- Type (Sale, Auth Only) and Amount of the initial transaction.
- When to process the initial transaction, allowing for immediate or delayed processing.
- Amount of the recurring transactions.
- Frequency of transactions (weekly, monthly, 60, 90 days).
- Number of times to process the recurring transaction; allowing for a limited number of recurs, or recurs until the merchant deletes the transaction.
With the automated reporting and customer notification of ePNRecur, merchants don’t have to worry about the time and resources associated with manual billing and customer follow up. ePNRecur effectively manages the recurring transaction and subscriptions and notifies merchants of the status of each transaction, alerting them to any upcoming credit card or subscription expirations.
- Secure – ePNRecur takes full advantage of the power behind the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, giving merchants the confidence in knowing that their customer information will not be compromised.
- Efficient – merchants can easily specify the repetition and frequency for payments, eliminating manual billing processes that cost time and money.
- Cost Effective – through email notifications, the merchant can be proactive in managing upcoming credit card or subscription expirations, which can help reduce the number of authorization declines.
- Customer Retention – by providing flexible and automated billing plans and subscriptions, merchants can truly meet the needs of their customers, and keep them coming back more frequently.
How To Set Up Presta Shop With Fast Charge Payment Gateway
PrestaShop comes complete with over 310 features that have been carefully developed to assist business owners in increasing sales with virtually little effort. All features are integrated in the software and are 100% free.
Our merchants can use PrestaShop with the Fastcharge Payment Gateway’s
INSTRUCTIONS: After downloading and installing PrestaShop you need to also download the free Authorize.net payment module. Locate the AuthorizeNet Aim Payment Module files in your shopping cart and find the file named VALIDATION.PHP. Open the Valisation.php file in notepad (or any other editor) then change the “˜POST TO’ URL FROM: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll TO: https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
Depending on the shopping cart version you may need to change the post to URL in 1,2 or 3 places. It’s best to find it everywhere you find it in this file.
Here’s a tip, do a search in the file for “Https:” or “.dll” to help you find the Authorize.net urls to replace with the Emulator Url.
Login to your PrestaShop Admin Panel and open the “Payment Methods” setting for Authorizenet. If it gives you a choice select the AIM module because this will allow customers to stay on your site when they purchase from you. Once you get to the settings you can enter the following information:
- API Login ID: This is your Fastcharge Account ID (FCXXX)
- Transaction Key: This is your Fastcharge “Merchant Pin”
- Mode: We always suggest “Live Mode” or “Production Mode”
- Gateway URL: If you have this option enter https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
- MD5 Hash: We ignore this field but you can enter “7gt77lyst555r7677yt”
- Authorize or Capture: We recommend you select “Authorize and Capture”
Manage a dynamic product list through the PrestaShop back-office. Whether the shop has one product or thousands, this incredible administrative interface let’s you manage the most complex inventory easily with one-click updates. Import and export quickly, set attributes, sort products, bulk discounts, and much more. Managing products has never been easier with PrestaShop.
Get a Quick Quote:
>Stop Online Fraud With The Fast Charge Payment Gateway
Automatic Merchant Fraud Protection With the Fast Charge Payment Gateway
In addition to the merchant-initiated protection mechanisms described in this section, several automatic features have been incorporated into the Merchant Fraud Protection
module to block out customers exhibiting suspicious buying behaviors, including:
- A feature to block a credit card that is submitted and declined twice within 24 hours using different expiration dates.
- A feature to check City and State entries for validity against the zip code entered.
- A feature to check area codes for validity against the zip code entered.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is the industry-standard method for protecting web communications developed by Netscape Communications Corporation.
The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Because SSL is built into all major browsers and web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turns on their SSL capabilities.
SSL comes in two strengths, 40-bit and 128-bit, which refer to the length of the “session key” generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code.
Most browsers support 40-bit SSL sessions, and the latest browsers, including Netscape Communicator 4.0, enable users to encrypt transactions in 128-bit sessions – trillions of times stronger than 40-bit sessions.
Setting Up WordPress Shopping Cart
Using a shopping cart in WordPress is getting very popular and we “DO HAVE” a very simple way for you to use the Fast Charge Payment Gateway.
To determine if you can use Fast Charge just look at the cart’s Payment Gateway list and if you see Authorizenet as a gateway you can use the Fast Charge Payment Gateway using the Authorizenet emulator.
For example purposes these are the instructions for setting up WP onlinestore in your WordPress site.
- Login to your WordPress admin
- Go to the “settings” menu and click on WP onlinestore
- On the WP onlinestore menu click on “Merchant Gateways”
- Click on Authorizenet
- Enter in our test account info shown here
- In your WordPress menu go to “Plugins”
- Find WP onlinestore and click “Edit”
- In the file list find “authorizenet.php
- Open the file
- Search for https: and replace each place you find authorizenet.dll with our URL “https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi”
- Save the File
Now your WordPress WP onlinestore is ready for you to finish setting up your products etc.. Once you have an active Fast Charge account you can change the test account ID to your real account ID then you’re all done.
For any other WordPress shopping cart the steps are pretty much the same except the set up locations in your menu may be located in a different area on your menu.
INSTRUCTIONS: Locate the Authorize.Net Aim Payment Module in your shopping cart and change the “˜POST TO’ URL FROM: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll TO: https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
Depending on the shopping cart and it’s payment module you may need to change the post to URL in 1,2 or 3 places. It’s best to find the AIM payment module and then change it everywhere in this file.
Here’s a tip, do a search in the AIM file for “.dll” to help you find the Authorize.net urls to replace with the emulator url.
Login to your Admin Panel and open the “Payment Methods” setting for Authorizenet. If it gives you a choice select the AIM module because this will allow customers to stay on your site when they purchase from you. Once you get to the settings you can enter the following information:
- API Login ID: This is your fastcharge Account ID (FCXXX)
- Transaction Key: This is your Fastcharge “Merchant Pin”
- Mode: We always suggest “Live Mode”
- Gateway URL: If you have this option enter https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
- MD5 Hash: We now ignore this but you can enter “7gt77lyst555r7677yt”
- Authorize or Capture: We recommend you select Authorize and Capture
These are some of the most common carts that the emulator has been proven to work on:
- WordPress + Onlinestore
- Zen Cart
NOTE: eShop no longer supports U.S. Merchant Gateways
There are thousands of shopping carts and e-commerce systems that allow you to use the emulator and if you have any questions or need help please give us a call at (800) 757 5453.
Get a Quick Quote:
As far as we know there are now over 5250 shopping carts that work with the Fast Charge Payment Gatewayâ„¢. Since there are so many please call us at 1-800-757-5453 and we can answer specific questions about your cart.
The following shopping carts all work very well with Fast Charge:
The GemCart is a powerful open-source software. 1) the FREE version that you can download and run on your server and the 2) Pro OnDemand version which provides cart, hosting, ssl and free chat, advanced catalog tools, integration with Campaign Monitor, eBay, etc.
Instructions for setting up FastCharge module installed on The GemCart:
- Login to your GemCart Admin
- Click Modules, Click Payment
- If not installed, click Install Modules and install Fastcharge.
- Once installed, click Edit and, Account ID: Enter Your Fast Charge Account ID (FCxxx)
- Transaction Key/Merchant Pin: Enter Your Merchant Pin Number (You can find this under your FRISK settings in Fast Charge).
- Click Save/Update and you’re all set up
Visit The GemCart Here for More Information!
- Choose a single- or multipage checkout, along with custom colors, fields, and buttons.
- Select your preferences, and your shopping cart and checkout pages will be created automatically – no coding required.
- Sell downloadable products like software, music, or gift certificates.
- Add tracking codes to the checkout process to keep track of important purchase data.
Zencart is open source meaning it’s free to download and install. It is also available with thousands of webhosting accounts as a free “one click” addon. They do have a paid support service and will install the shopping cart on any website for a small fee. Because this cart is so popular it is very easy to find a webdesigner to customize it. Zencart is basically oscommerce with all the bells and templates any merchant could use. It has every shipping module, marketing module, pricing schemes, discounts, google adwords tracking, affiliate tracking, coupons and thousands of templates with many of them free. To install the Fastcharge payment module it takes about 2 minutes for any novice to get up and running. Zencart is also portable and can be easily moved from one webhost to another in minutes.
The most comprehensive PHP ecommerce software in its class, SunShop includes everything you need to build your online storefront, market your products, take orders, accept customer payments, manage your inventory, track shipments, and MORE.
Visit Sun Shop for More Information!
Oscommerce is the original open source shopping cart and has 60,000 custom addons developed by users. We used to recommend Oscommerce until we received so much good feedback about Zencart. The difference between oscommerce and Zencart is that Zencart comes with many bells and whistles already installed. Oscommerce has more addons but most of them require advanced coding which the average merchant has trouble with.
OpenCart is an open source shopping cart that has very advanced features such as? multi currency, multi languages and product reviews etc.. OpenCart makes their money providing support and addon services etc.. They have very good support but a programmer will probably be required to get it installed.
Build and manage your online store with a shopping cart software that’s full of easy-to-use tools – no programming skills required. Give your site a design that’s sure to impress. Simply apply your favorite template with just a click of the mouse.
Instructions for setting up Volusion:
- Login to your Volusion Admin
- Under gateways select “other”
- Type in “Merchantpartners”
- Custom Field #1: Enter Your Fast Charge Account ID (FCxxx)
- Custom Field #2: Enter Your Merchant Pin Number (You can find this under your FRISK settings in Fast Charge)
- Custom Field #3: Leave Blank
- Click Save/Update and you’re all set up
Shopsite is a very good “Paid Cart” that also has a “One Click” activation setting in their admin settings. The downside to Shopsite is it’s a little more expensive and not for entry level or growing merchants unless they are prepared to spend a little bit per month for their webhosting but it is very good.
VirtueMart is a very “hot” Open Source E-Commerce solution to be used together with a Content Management System (CMS) called Joomla!. Joomla! and VirtueMart are written in PHP and can be used in typical PHP/MySQL environments. VirtueMart is what the pros use instead of WordPress for their content delivery and database management. To use the Fastcharge Payment Gateway with Virtuemart/Joomla there are several options. There is a free module on the Virtuemart support forum, a paid “one click” module for a small fee and the option to use the authnet emulator.
WordPress is a free blog and website publishing program that now has hundreds of shopping carts available as a plugin. Any of these plugins can be edited to work with Fastcharge and very little programming is needed. However, there’s a note of caution about WordPress plugins. Most of these are free to install but most of them require some type of paid service or upgrade to get them to work correctly or only allow a few products.
Magento is a “free to install” cart that has many features available and is used by many very large companies. It started as an open source shopping cart that has evolved into a pay as you go cart. If a merchant downloads or installs Magento they need to have advanced programming skills or be prepared to pay them for help. We only recommend them because their order management system for larger companies highly recommended by direct marketing, direct mail and very large companies. Magento has the ability receive direct feeds from UPS or Fedex for package tracking and returns etc..
Joomla is one of the world’s most popular open source CMS (content management systems). With millions of websites running on Joomla, the software is used by individuals, small & medium-sized businesses, and large organizations worldwide to easily create & build a variety of websites & web-enabled applications. To use the Fastcharge Payment Gateway with Joomla there are several options. There is a free module on the Virtuemart support forum, a paid “one click” module for a small fee and the option to use the authnet emulator. There are also many developer forums where users have posted their Fastcharge Joomla payment module for users to download for free.