DESCRIPTION: The Authorize.Net Emulator allows merchants to use the Authorize.Net payment module that is available in most third party shopping carts. Simply change the ‘POST TO’ URL within the Authorize.Net payment module to
point to Fastcharge’s gateway and your account will be up and running Authorizenet emulation within a few minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS: Locate the Authorize.Net Aim Payment Module in your shopping cart and change the ‘POST TO’ URL FROM: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll TO: https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
Depending on the shopping cart and its payment module you may need to change the post to URL in 1,2 or 3 places. It’s best to find the AIM payment module and then change it everywhere in this file.
Here’s a tip, do a search in the AIM file for “.dll” to help you find the Authorize.net urls to replace with the emulator url.
Login to your Admin Panel and open the “Payment Methods” setting for Authorizenet. If it gives you a choice to select the AIM module because this will allow customers to stay on your site when they purchase from you. Once you get to the settings you can enter the following information:
- API Login ID: This is your Fastcharge Account ID (FCXXX)
- Transaction Key: This is your Fastcharge “Merchant Pin”
- Mode: We always suggest “Live Mode”
- Gateway URL: If you have this option enter https://trans.secure-fastcharge.com/cgi-bin/authorize.cgi
- MD5 Hash: We now ignore this but you can enter “7gt77lyst555r7677yt”
- Authorize or Capture: We recommend you select Authorize and Capture
These are some of the most common carts that the emulator has been proven to work on:
- WordPress + Shopp
- Zen Cart
- PDG Soft
- E-commerce Shopping Cart
- CF Shopkart
- Idut Shop
There are thousands of shopping carts and e-commerce systems that allow you to use the emulator and if you have any questions or need help please give us a call at (800) 757 5453.